Blizzard Brahma 82 vs Elan Wildcat 76 LS
- Great for advanced intermediate to advanced skiers
- Composition is made up of a true blend of wood core
- Gets a huge, huge upgrade this year
- Excellent option for that advanced intermediate to advanced level skier
- Good dark horse choice might be the Sego Cleaver all mountain
- Made for powder and backcountry skiing
- Lightweight and agile
- Excellent edge hold
- Good value for the money
- Easy to adjust
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.