Blizzard Brahma 82 vs Elan Ripstick 88 W
- Great for advanced intermediate to advanced skiers
- Composition is made up of a true blend of wood core
- Gets a huge, huge upgrade this year
- Excellent option for that advanced intermediate to advanced level skier
- Good dark horse choice might be the Sego Cleaver all mountain
- Great for intermediate to expert skiers
- Fun all-mountain ski
- Lengthy skis make learning to ski bumps slow
- Better fit for shorter skiers with limited metal
- Good value for the price
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.