Blizzard Brahma 82 vs Dynastar M-Free 99
- Great for advanced intermediate to advanced skiers
- Composition is made up of a true blend of wood core
- Gets a huge, huge upgrade this year
- Excellent option for that advanced intermediate to advanced level skier
- Good dark horse choice might be the Sego Cleaver all mountain
- Great for slush
- Soft and mid-fat
- Good for all mountain skiing
- Plays well in the snow
- Charges easily
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Value For Money
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.