Blizzard Brahma 82 vs DPS Foundation Koala 103
- Great for advanced intermediate to advanced skiers
- Composition is made up of a true blend of wood core
- Gets a huge, huge upgrade this year
- Excellent option for that advanced intermediate to advanced level skier
- Good dark horse choice might be the Sego Cleaver all mountain
- Great for the park and freestyle skiing
- Durable and playful
- Multi-purpose ski
- Would also work great on big freeride lines
- Not for expert skiers
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.