- Great for home use
- Sturdy build
- Rotary blades for accurate pencil points
- Comes with three screws that are of cheap quality
- Requires drilling
- Great for sharpening pencils
- Broken cover on first use
- Lid snaps off with no way to clip or glue it back on
- Good sharpener
- Takes a little bit to get the hang of it
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Ease Of Use
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.