- Great for strength training
- Hollow design allows for storage of items
- Not as often used as hoped
- Design flaw with oval shape
- Stiffer than other rollers
- Great for advanced jump ropers
- Lightweight, but drawbacks for beginners
- Worn printing on the rope
- Too heavy for double unders
- Easier to adjust than expected
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.