- Made for high-end 3D printers
- Faster performance than competitors
- Customizable and upgradable
- Long warranty period
- Good value for the money
- Great for experienced builders
- Cheaper than the Prusa i3 MK3S+
- Requires some assembly
- Good for printing large objects
- Pi is on shortage, so the Voron 2.4 may be a better option
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.