- Great for long runs
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Good for treadmill use
- Not as firm or heavy as other running shoes
- May cause nerve damage if used incorrectly
- Great for recreational runners
- Not as refined as other shoes
- Best for casual or short runs
- Injured runner's favorite
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.