- Great for high-performance builds
- Fast and reliable
- Sturdy construction
- Good value for the price
- Requires a new motherboard
- Great for high-performance overclocking
- Not designed for standard use
- Cannot be underclocked
- Failed to POST on some motherboards
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Samsung SSD 980 Review
Working at 3600 with Ryzen 3000 CPU
Not all ram has the same chips. Buyer Beware!
Would you like to connect with an authentic owner of this product for an honest opinion or to ask questions?