- Great for intermediate to advanced skiers
- Wide frontside carver
- Not as demanding as the Enforcers
- Good value for the price
- 161 to 163 should be fine
- Great for advanced skiers
- Deep sidecut similar to a slalom ski
- Wider tips and tails for powerful short radius turns
- LevelAdvancedTerrainPisteBest forGood skiers who want
- Decent on-piste performance for a good price
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.