- Great for fountain pen enthusiasts
- Requires practice to get the correct angle
- Tends to tighten before each use
- Fine point
- Some people have had issues with the pen cracking
- Great for fountain pens with retractable nibs
- Received the wrong nib version
- Decided not to return
- Preferred the Pilot VP Decimo and Platinum 3776
- Switch back and forth
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Nice carry-with, daily-use pen
Best Pen I’ve Ever Used period
Soulless, but efficient...
Love the EF nib!
An interesting sister to the Pilot Vanishing Point
Would you like to connect with an authentic owner of this product for an honest opinion or to ask questions?