- Great for carrying essentials on a bike ride
- Lightweight and durable
- Folds into its own pocket
- Padded back panel and soft webbing belt keep it close and comfortable
- Only slight gripe is the straps loosen a bit
- Great for carrying a lot of things
- Heavy, but with a strap it is manageable
- Buckle can hold 2000 pounds
- Material is durable
- Not the most stylish bag, but it works
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Patagonia Lightweight Travel Mini Hip Pack
Would you like to connect with an authentic owner of this product for an honest opinion or to ask questions?