- Great for long days on the trail
- Comes with a reservoir for hydration
- Cool mesh back panel
- Adjustable straps
- Comfortable fit, but not for everyone
- Great for commuting and hiking
- Lightweight and minimalist design
- Lots of exterior pockets for storage
- Durable and versatile
- Comparable to the larger Ula Atlas backpack
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.