- Great for cooking bacon, whole chickens, steaks, baked potatoes
- Convection ovens since 1991
- Main component is a huge glass bowl with smooth sides
- Get a second warranty on this
- Great for reheating food
- Easy to clean
- Good for small kitchens
- Not great for toasting bread
- Larger than expected
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
NutriChef PKAIRFR48 Halogen Air-Fryer/Infrared Cooker - Unboxing
Great low priced halogen convection oven.
Compares favorably with my Instant Pot Vortex Plus
great for cooking
Would you like to connect with an authentic owner of this product for an honest opinion or to ask questions?