- Great for those starting out
- Heavy and difficult to move
- App is great
- Screen is small
- Deck cracked after a year
- Great for daily training at home
- May be a little slippery on wooden floors
- Offer nice features not available in other fixed weight pairs
- Very user-friendly
- Rating is 7 out of 10
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Best Hand Weights - GearLab
The quality and broader range of usability also mean the RBX Bars are more expensive than other 2-lb hand weight pairs available. The comfortable grip, versatility, durable coating, and user-friendly aspect of the RBX Push-Up Bars make them an excellent introductory pair of hand weights for all levels of users while also providing room to expand and diversify workouts.
2 years ago
Would you like to connect with an authentic owner of this product for an honest opinion or to ask questions?