- Great for competitive runners
- Durable and stable
- Fit snugly
- Impressive carbon plate
- Easier running due to turnover
- Great for runners who want a lightweight and breathable shoe
- Comfortable for long runs
- Takes some time to get used to
- Similar in width to older New Balance shoes
- Not as fast as other shoes in the New Balance lineup
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.