- Great for carrying loads up to 40 pounds
- Hydration sleeve converts to a small daypack
- Very easy to adjust the torso length
- No rolltop closure
- Pack is heavier than most 55L packs
- Great for lightweight trips
- Comfortable to wear
- Lots of adjustment
- Incredibly confusing straps and buckles
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
My first real backpacking pack and its almost perfect
great bag just a bit spendy
I love this pack!
Would you like to connect with an authentic owner of this product for an honest opinion or to ask questions?