- Great for carrying loads up to 40 pounds
- Hydration sleeve converts to a small daypack
- Very easy to adjust the torso length
- No rolltop closure
- Pack is heavier than most 55L packs
- Great for travel
- Comfortable and built to last
- Plenty of storage space
- Zippers are durable
- Perfect size for larger individuals
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
My first real backpacking pack and its almost perfect
I was so happy with my Coulee 25 I got for 40% off, I decided to upgrade my larger pack and get it's bigger brother, the terraframe 50. Wasn't easy to drop almost $500 on a pack but honestly at the end of the day I'd say it's worth it. Big ups to mystery ranch.
great bag just a bit spendy
Pretty much a beast
Would you like to connect with an authentic owner of this product for an honest opinion or to ask questions?