- Great for beginners
- Good build volume
- Awkward filament handling
- Virtually useless wifi printing
- Great for professional use
- Dual extruders for printing with two different colors of filament
- Large build volume
- Good overall print quality
- Affordable compared to other professional-grade 3D printers
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.