- Great for anyone that needs a slightly wider all-mountain everyday ski
- Not as energetic and not quite as surfy as the Soul 7
- Better in crud than the QST 106
- Great for skiing the same terrain and style as you
- Slightly more stable than the enforcer
- Meridian is going to be much more nimble and
- Will float fairly comparable to the Meridian
- ON3P and J Skis are going to be heavy
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.