- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Light and easy to maneuver
- Good edge hold
- A little on the expensive side
- Not the best for powder
- Great for an intermediate skier
- Length is too long for a beginner
- Laminate layer uses patented CFX or carbon and flax laminate technology
- Stability and edge hold are improved with flax fibers running edge to edge
- Black Crow designs are not for beginners
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.