- Great for fountain pen beginners
- Comes with a converter
- Triangle grip section ruins the pen
- Inks not waterproof
- Some people prefer the smoother nibs of Pilot pens
- Great for beginners
- Comes with instructions in Japanese
- Difficult to get ink flowing
- Good pen for drawing
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.