- Great for beginners
- Better than the Yamaha Reface DX
- Polyphony is a downside
- Not worth it for sound alone
- Gets better with experience
- Great for sounds and features
- Poor build quality
- Difficult to use default signal routing
- Overdrive and delay sections are a noisy muddy mess
- Used Behringer Neutron is a great option
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.