- Great for those with allergies
- Comes with its own dustbin
- Expensive compared to other models
- Requires the use of iRobot's Genius 4.0 software
- Some users have had issues with Amazon's built-in programming features
- Great for carpets
- Doesn't do well on tile or hardwood floors
- Requires mapping run after initial setup
- Good value for the price
- Five year experience with the IRobot 900
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Ease Of Use
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.