- Great for all-around trail riding
- Updated geometry makes it slacker and longer
- Improved big hit performance
- More composed in gnarly terrain and stable at speed
- Durable and reliable
- Great for gravel riding
- Good build quality
- Stronger materials and better construction
- Recommended for taller riders
- Protective gear is a must
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.