- Made for aggressive skiing
- IGS technology provides a stable platform
- Rebels are lightweight and easy to maneuver
- They have a low profile for tight turns
- Bindings are comfortable and secure
- Great for intermediates and experts
- Stable and poppy when driving in to turns
- Efficient and stable when cruising distractedly
- Good value for the price
- Recommended for any intermediate skier
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.