- Great for intermediate skiers
- Light and easy to turn
- De-tuned race profile but softer and more forgiving
- Comes with binding guides already mounted
- Holds an edge well
- Great for aggressive skiers
- Declivity is a good ski for those who are 90% resort
- Regular Line Blade is a directional all-mountain ski
- Blade Optic is better for those who want metal underfoot
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.