- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Lightweight and responsive
- Stable at speed and drives easily through crud
- Revised construction and lighter weight
- Small (7cm) gap between lengths
- Great for carving on piste
- Energy and playfulness are both high
- Stability is good
- Overall, a great all-mountain ski
- Price is high, but it's worth it
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.