- Great for powder skiing
- Light and easy to use
- Good value
- This ski is a great value for the money
- Great for beginner to intermediate skiers
- Easy to turn
- Sidecut and camber profile typical of a frontside carving ski
- Good for all types of terrain
- Returned after 53 year hiatus from skiing and "lives up to their name"
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.