- Great for cooking food quickly and evenly
- Nonstick pan is a plus
- Burns before the bottom is cooked
- Versatile and can be used for reheating and other things
- Requires some experimentation to get the best results
- Great for large families
- Easy to use
- Good value for the price
- Looks great in any kitchen
- Lots of cooking options
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.