- Great for small kitchens
- Cheaply made
- Many rough edges with a very thin layer of nonstick materials
- Smells bad when first turned on
- Not an instant start
- Great for cooking chicken wings
- Good value for the price
- Easy to clean
- Size is good for a family of four
- Timer and temperature range
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.