- Great for first-time 3D printer owners
- Easy to use
- Lots of features
- Dual extrusion opens up many possibilities
- Requires some assembly
- Great for professional use
- Dual extruders for printing with two different colors of filament
- Large build volume
- Good overall print quality
- Affordable compared to other professional-grade 3D printers
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Quality Of Manufacture
Ease Of Use
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.