- Great for freeride skiers
- Lightweight and easy to control
- Wide, smooth ski with well balanced weight
- Rips at high speeds on groomers
- Versatile ski that can handle any terrain
- Great for deep, fluffy backcountry days
- Light and easy to use
- Charges quickly
- Good value for the money
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.