- Great for cooking food quickly and efficiently
- Good choice if cooking for large families, but not good for potatoes
- Gets three stars because of the need to cook food in batches
- End results are good when used correctly
- Rusts and the coating starts to wear off after a short time
- Easy to use
- Not easy to turn off
- Flakey nonstick coating
- Cooks okay
- Received in April
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
I do not know what grade to post I have ...
Basket Fall Apart
Would you like to connect with an authentic owner of this product for an honest opinion or to ask questions?