Elegoo Saturn vs Sovol SV01
- Great for woodworking
- Updated 4k mono screen
- Easy to use
- Needs more care
- Perfect prints with little cleaning
- Great for a solid direct drive printer
- Doesn't have more than 220mm^3 of printing capability
- Might need some improvement with the mounting screws
- Recommended for use in a spare bedroom or garage
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Purchase Advice Megathread: What To Buy, Who To Buy It From, And More, In February 2021
The EPAX seems like the best choice, but it’s over my price range once I factor in other stuff like the curing station. The 4K printers seem to be underproduced and only one of the companies even has parts for sale. It might just be cheaper and better using a big 3d printer company to print out my stuff, but I'm not sure on their prices.
2 years ago
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.