- Great for carving
- Lightweight and nimble
- Requires minimal effort to get the ski up on edge
- Turns groomers and powder into rockstars
- Length of the skis makes learning to ski bumps a slow process
- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Nimble and snappy
- Stable and pop off jumps
- Suitable for intermediate to advanced skis users
- Good for groomers and icy conditions
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.