- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Light and easy to use
- Durable construction
- Good value for the price
- Great for intermediate to advanced skiers
- New shape and narrower underfoot
- 90 millimeters underfoot compared to the Smash 7's 92 millimeters
- Demo first
- Different widths will perform differently
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.