- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Well made and durable
- Pricey, but worth it
- DPS Pagoda 106 C2 is the best 1 ski that can do it all well
- This ski is great for all-mountain skiing and can handle any
- Great for intermediates and experts
- Soft cheese coating makes them prone to lift line damage
- Requires a partner or guide for backcountry skiing
- Not suitable for beginners
- Good value for the money
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.