- Made for all-mountain skiing
- Lightweight and playful
- Reliable edge grip
- Poses well in long radius turns
- Good value for the price
- Great for intermediate skiers
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Good for cruising turns on groomed slopes
- Not the best at pushing or moving through powder snow
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.