- Great for fast printing speed
- Semi-enclosed build volume
- Improved build quality when compared to the Ender 5
- Comes with wheels and a manual
- Good value for the price
- Some print failures were noticed after just one week of use
- Product is in a used condition
- Printer is easy to set up
- Quality of the prints is good
- Price is affordable
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.