- Great for quick builds
- Capable of some really nice prints and good speeds
- Insanely customizeable/upgradeable
- Silent control board (not that it matters, see below)
- Fans are VERY loud
- Great for fast printing speed
- Semi-enclosed build volume
- Improved build quality when compared to the Ender 5
- Comes with wheels and a manual
- Good value for the price
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.