- Great for first time printers
- Quick build
- Capable of some really nice prints and good speeds
- Insanely customizeable/upgradeable
- Silent control board (not that it matters, see below)
- Great for professional use
- Dual extruders for printing with two different colors of filament
- Large build volume
- Good overall print quality
- Affordable compared to other professional-grade 3D printers
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.