- Great for first time printers
- Quick build
- Capable of some really nice prints and good speeds
- Insanely customizeable/upgradeable
- Silent control board (not that it matters, see below)
- Great for beginners
- Good build volume
- Awkward filament handling
- Virtually useless wifi printing
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.