Creality Ender 3 V2 vs Sovol SV01
- Great for a nephew
- Horrible customer service
- Fixed issue
- Cheap move
- Switched parts to save money
- Great for a solid direct drive printer
- Doesn't have more than 220mm^3 of printing capability
- Might need some improvement with the mounting screws
- Recommended for use in a spare bedroom or garage
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Purchase Advice Megathread - November
It really seems like its an absolute workhorse at the entry-level without any crazy drawbacks, and solid for the price. (looking at around $280~ on Amazon, which I'm comfortable with, plus its a 'reputable seller' from what I've read.)
2 years ago
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.