Creality Ender 3 Max vs Sovol SV01
Creality Ender 3 Max
Best for Most
in 3D Printer
51 reviewsView Product Details
- Great for beginners
- Easy to use
- Good quality prints
- Comes with a magnetic build surface
- Great for a solid direct drive printer
- Doesn't have more than 220mm^3 of printing capability
- Might need some improvement with the mounting screws
- Recommended for use in a spare bedroom or garage
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Broke after 40 hours of use, otherwise excellent.
I had to extend them using the old ones. Once replaced, I improved the head strain relief to reduce the risk of reoccurrence by designing a strain relief plate that attaches to the deck. Now it operates smoothly and hasn't broken since. It attaches with no screws or adhesive, but slips into place and stays put
2 years ago
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.