- Great for people who are new to running
- Good for people who are heavier or have a larger foot
- Not as good of a fit and finish as the Corsair shoes
- Loyal fan base
- Great for runners who want a lightweight and breathable shoe
- Comfortable for long runs
- Takes some time to get used to
- Similar in width to older New Balance shoes
- Not as fast as other shoes in the New Balance lineup
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.