Blizzard Zero G 105 vs Salomon QST 92
- Great for advanced skiers
- Lightweight touring binding
- Ski well for its weight
- Freeride characteristics of the 120 but in a skinnier waist
- Hold up well in carving
- Great for advanced intermediate skiers up to advanced level
- Lean towards hard pack friendly
- Excels on firm and corduroy terrain
- Not for beginner skiers
- Priced high
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.