Blizzard Zero G 105 vs Rossignol XT Venture Waxless
- Great for advanced skiers
- Lightweight touring binding
- Ski well for its weight
- Freeride characteristics of the 120 but in a skinnier waist
- Hold up well in carving
- Made for all-mountain skiing
- Light and easy to use
- Provides good glide and control
- Waxless formula for easy waxing
- Durable and long lasting
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.