Blizzard Zero G 105 vs Rossignol Sender 94 Ti
- Great for advanced skiers
- Lightweight touring binding
- Ski well for its weight
- Freeride characteristics of the 120 but in a skinnier waist
- Hold up well in carving
- Great carving radius that makes groomers a dream
- Excellent and nimble in trees
- Stable in fresh snow up to 6"
- Confidence-inspiring on steeps
- Outstanding in up to 6" of fresh snow
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.