Blizzard Zero G 105 vs Rossignol Black Ops Sender
- Great for advanced skiers
- Lightweight touring binding
- Ski well for its weight
- Freeride characteristics of the 120 but in a skinnier waist
- Hold up well in carving
- Great for all-mountain skiing
- 100mm underfoot
- Standard camber with rocker on the tip and a bit of rocker on the tail
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.